Wednesday, September 26, 2007

The TV "Dish"











First of all, why did NO ONE tell me that The Bachelor was back?! I love this trash! Somehow I get tangled up in it every year... Of course, we all knew months ago that last season's Andy and Tessa broke up soon after the end of the show, but I just heard today that Jerry O'Connell and Sarah broke up after two years! **Sniffle** I really liked her--she was so cute!!! Oh well. So anyhow, this season looks ready to live up to the low standards of its predecessors... My top three after the first evening are Jenni--the Phoenix Suns Dancer, Jade--in boutique sales, (doesn't that sound splendidly exotic?), and Hillary--the RN.

The Hills did not disappoint Monday evening! I felt so sorry for Lauren. That look when the engagement was announced and she sort of 'half' lifted her glass was priceless. Poor dear. I'll be interested to see how all that plays out. Katja seemed like a snotty brat. But, in what I guess is better news for LC, I hear she's been seeing her old Laguna Beach flame Steven Coletti! Apparently, Hayden Panettiere just dumped him like a pound of rocks and he went running to Lauren. Not sure how I feel about all of that.

Prison Break was okay for me this week. Some good stuff went down. Not quite as enthusiastic about this week as last week. We'll see what happens this Monday.

Just finished watching the Grey's spin off, "Private Practice". I'm warming up to it, but I haven't made a concrete decision just yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment