Friday, September 14, 2007

Redneck Baby gets shoes!!

So my son finally has a pair of certified kicks!! We've been looking for shoes for the little guy forever, but his feet are so stinkin' huge it was a bit of a search... No kidding, the muffin has the fattest feet I've ever seen--but we found him a pair tonight at the mall that seem to fit. According to the girl with the lip ring and the American Flag tattoos that accosted us in Foot Locker, "Them should fit em' for at least a couple a' months Aa'd say....Lemme feel 'es toes agin...." Yeah, uh-huh. She didn't even work there--just a bystander offering her opinion. Baby C is shooting her this, "who-are-you-and-why-the-heck-are-you-feeling-up-my-feet" look. I thought the baby-daddy was going to take off in a dead run. But, fortunately, Big Mamma left us alone after that, so we made our purchase and scurried out of the store.

I'm pretty pumped about tomorrow--Mom is coming up and we're going to some Festivals!! Our town is having it's 'Mainstreet Sidewalk Sale', and then a couple of towns over is a Fall Festival that I have been going to every year for several years. Mom made the trip up last time too, and it was a fun day, but I was way pregnant, and it was crazy H-O-T. Tomorrow is supposed to be sunny and 70, so it is going to be gorgeous!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment