Tuesday, September 18, 2007

The Hills: "The Dish"






1) I am a proud member of Team Elodie! Way to put that witch Heidi in her place! "So, what did you do to Lauren to make her so mad at you? And, wait--you used to be friends with Audreina and Whitney too right? You just don't know what's right and what's wrong anymore. That's sad. Well, gotta finish this up, see ya!" Kudos to you Elodie.

2) I threw my shoe at the tv when Spencer pulled his little stunt at Ketchup. (Glad I missed--I would have had one steamed hubby if I hadn't...) And I reeeeeeally wanted to let them both have it when they sent those drinks over to LC and Jason. Grrrrrr.

3) Jason seems fine, but I hate that he's getting ready to drop the bomb on Lauren about his fiance'. That Kadtja/Katja/Kadja girl he's engaged to is like a freshman or something at UCLA isn't she? When did they meet?? He's been in rehab forever! It will be interesting to see how all that develops.

4) I HATE Hedi. I am so over despising her--now I am full on HATIN' on her.




1 comment:

  1. GO TEAM ELODIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    They had Elodie calling in to the aftershow on Monday. They asked her what she thought of Heidi's ring and if it was really as glamourous as it seemed on TV...her response...."If somebody asked me to marry him with and AMYTHIST I think I would punch him in the face!"

    GO TEAM ELODIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete