Thursday, August 2, 2007

WE ARE MOBILE!

So I come home this afternoon to a crazy crawling monster....he's all over the place!! He's crawling perfectly, and even pushing himself up to a sitting position--- I am the proudest Mommy! It is so wild to me that it clicks just like that; I mean he's been working up to it I guess, but it's like the light switch just turned on for him. I'm glad he can get around a bit better now--he had been getting really frustrated not being able to get where he wanted to go!

I finshed "For One More Day", by Mitch Albom. Definately a must-read for any book list. I made it all the way through to the last page before I teared up, (not counting the night I called my Mom balling--that was in the very beginning). Emotions are so weird for me now. Not that I was dead inside before mind you, but I think all those crazy hormones that were coursing through my veins when I was preggers wound up making me lean a teensy bit to the "sniffle-at-the-Chase-Credit-Card-Commercial Side. Now don't act you don't know the one I'm talking about. Remember--the one with that "I'm 33 for a moment" song--where the couple starts off getting hitched, have babies, and then grandkids, and such. I know you know the one. I'll post it if I can find it on YouTube. Annnnyway, I snotted all the way through the first part, (that was an off day though), but I really turned on the Water Works at the end. It's one of those books that makes you want to call everyone in your family, all your friends, and quite possibly your mail man to tell them how much you care about them and appreciate them. A quick read, but that's all it takes. Good stuff.

Allright---SYTYCD, ("So You Think You Can Dance" to the lay person) is about to kick off, so I best be wrappin' it up. As Kelly Rasberry from the Kidd Kraddock radio morning show, (which I've recently developed a small addiction to), would say, "Good-niiite der' diery"

No comments:

Post a Comment