Sunday, August 12, 2007

Finally......SUCCESS!!











IT'S ABOUT TIME!! That's all I have to say about that. :) I'll be sending out links with the complete session as soon as I get the chance...We finally got those darn pictures taken today---although there for a bit, I thought today was going to be a bust too. We had a relaxing morning...got all ready and loaded up and hit the road half and hour early. Remember that bumper-to-bumper traffic from last Saturday? Yup--you gussed it. We ended being 15 minutes late, but they didn't say a word about it. I made sure to mention that we were one of the lucky ones that had to reschedule from last weekend. I had already warned Daddy Bear that should they say ANYTHING to me about being late, and by anything, I mean ONE word, ONE snide remark, A-N-Y-T-H-I-N-G, I was going to have a spazz fit right there in the middle of the studio. Thankfully, we had a lovely young girl who ushered us right in and started the pictures right away. We had so much fun! Baby C perfomed wonderfully, mackin' on the camera at every turn. What a little showman I'm raising.... :) We had a million different poses to choose from, and unfortunately for us, we haven't quite learned how to say no yet.....Anyone want some wallets?? :) Truly, I think we came out of there with at least 200 photos! After all was said and done, we had a really good time, and came away with some GREAT pictures!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment