Tuesday, August 7, 2007

And no pictures to speak of....

Oh yeah--And did I mention the picture scandal??? As you may remember, I had posted about the complete and utter drama/nightmare I endured on what could have been a lovely Saturday afternoon, all for the sake of these blasted pictures. Well Sunday, after another 'stress-out' session, (anyone recall the Carol Burnette Show with the "What'll I wear?! What'll I wear?!" segment???) we finally get ourselves together and head up to the Portrait Studio. And a whole half and hour early too! THEY HAD NO POWER. Nothing, not a spark. Of course both the neighboring shops had electricity, just not the picture peeps. Gimme a break! (Throwing hands up in defeat, take two....) So I rescheduled for this weekend thinking, surely, SURELY, we can get a break and get these stupid pictures made once and for all!

1 comment: