Wednesday, August 22, 2007

He's a monster!












We've got chompers!! Someone was just asking us the other day if the little guy had any more teeth, and I responded that no, it was still just the bottom two. Tonight, while getting the bebe' ready for bed, (which is a task and a half mind you), I noticed what I thought were some upper teeth. FOUR OF THEM. No kidding--the kid has cut four teeth and we had NO idea. One of the two front teeth is all the way through, and the second frontie is just popping out of the gums, as are the two incisors, ( I guess those are incisors--or are they canines???). I could not believe it!! If we continue this way, he's going to look like one of the characters from 'Where the Wild Things Are'. I'll enclose a picture that I attempted to take, (only one of the teeth is showing up decently), and I'll throw in a 'Wild Thing' for comparison... :) By the way, he's crying in the picture because I'm trying to put his pajamas on--really, the kid likes to be naked that much.

No comments:

Post a Comment