Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Do you look at him and think, "What a Gentleman"?







"Justin-Bobby--what is he, some kind of Nascar- hippie- homeless man??"

--Kidd Craddock on the Kid Craddock Morning Show



My thoughts exactly Kidd. What a Loo-serrrr. He's right up there with Stupid Spencer. Blech. Also--is anyone else getting depressed watching LC's downward spiral? Get a man already and smile a little! I wish Jason would hurry up and come back!!






By the way, we're back from the Duuurrrrty South. More on that lata.

2 comments:

  1. JASON??!??!?!?!? He is only one baby step up from Spencer!!!

    And the whole Speidi drama sparked a mild debate in the Caswell household last night. I was pretty pumped Heidi gave Spencer a taste of his own medicine. Precious Toddy on the other hand was firmly on Team Spencer. Although I think he was just doing it to get a rise out of me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no idea what you are talking about, but I really like Kidd Craddock on the morning show. Did you hear the two shows this week with James blunt? The first one where they ate him up -- and the second one where they trashed him because he hit on "young Taylor"? Mom

    ReplyDelete