Thursday, April 17, 2008

La-la-la-la, The white-trash Country Reject is gone, La-la-la-la....

I woke up this morning at 7:15am. The problem with this is that I am supposed to leave my house at 7:15am. OF COURSE, today would be the day that I have an 8am appointment that I should have prepared for yesterday. OF COURSE today would be the day I was supposed to have my car at our local Toyota dealer because of some crazy recall on my door bolts. (Apparently, it has been recently discovered that the doors on my model just randomly open of their own accord – Great!) And OF COURSE, today would be the day that the VP big-wiggies from our Corporate Headquarters are here. If there is mercy in the universe, I will not run into one of them in the hallway. I have on some wrinkled pants I found in the dryer, and my shirt could certainly use a little de-linting. I have a crazed mess of a pimple on my chin, and my hair is greasy. All the ingredients I need for a fan-freakin-tastic day!

On a lighter note, there was defiantly some mercy in the universe last night! I had to suppress maniacal laughter when they announced that Kristy Lee Cook had been booted off Idol! THANK YOU AMERICA. It’s about darn time! I was trying to be as quiet as possible as I jumped up and down on our couch, when BabyDaddy looked at me and said, “Meg, you know I love you, but I really think you may have a bit of a problem…” Gotta love him.

The Muffin finally got some decent Z’s last night. I told a gal pal of mine yesterday that it was literally like someone turned on the snot faucet in the kid. And I mean, turned it on FULL BLAST. I didn’t know one person could have that much snot. Bless his ever-lovin’ heart. Thank goodness, the Dimetapp finally kicked in last night, and he got a little bit of rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment