Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Thoughts on Spring....


A few of my observations on Spring:
1) Bradford Pear Trees in bloom are really pretty, but they smell like dog doodie.
2) Now that it’s warming up, my car smells like the sippy cup of milk Bebe’ C. spilled last fall.
3) Flooding is not cool. Especially when I have to park in a smaller version of Lake Michigan and I get my pants wet walking into the building.
4) Umbrellas suck. I drove home with my most recent one sticking out of my car because I was so sick of trying to wrestle it inside, I just slammed it in the door.
5) I like to watch the foals playing in the fields on my way home from work. Then, when I think about me thinking about rolling fields and frolicking baby horses, I kind of want to throw up.
6) Short sleeves + my pasty arms = yuck
*Further: Cropped pants + my pasty legs = yuckier
7) I hate tanning beds because I don’t like getting sweaty, but I also hate being pasty. (and before you recommend it, I’m too lazy to slather on Jergens Daily Glow every morning. Plus, it makes my hands smell funny. Basically, I just like to complain about being pale and not really do anything about it.)
8) Copulating birds are really gross. Have you ever seen birds getting it on? Well, then, you can’t judge. We have this crazy pair of robins that are always on our front lawn, and you would think they are trying to populate the world. Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment