Friday, April 25, 2008

I just had my breakfast (mini Hershey’s dark chocolate bar and bad coffee), checked the happenings on People.com, and cleaned Red, my office fish. It’s Friday -- I’m ready to kick some arse and get the heck out of Dodge. I feel the need to give myself a pep talk because yesterday was “Feel-sorry-for-myself Thursday”, and I didn’t get much accomplished. Between the gorgeous sunshine mocking me through my office blinds, to the client who just felt like yelling, to my mother deciding to get herself admitted to the hospital. (No worries – she’s fine. Her blood pressure thought it would give her a run for her money, but she’s all better now.) In review, it wasn’t the best of days. So here I am, trying to be productive, (well, not really – I mean I am blogging aren’t I?) and waiting for my first appointment to show up in five minutes. I am going to get things done today! I will be productive! I AM A WINNER! (Don’t mock my mantras – you have to start somewhere…)

No comments:

Post a Comment