Friday, July 3, 2009

Because it is totally 'Me'. 'Nuff said.

<a href="http://www.joost.com/082sbv1/t/Francesca-Battistelli-Free-To-Be-Me-Video">Free To Be Me</a>

As previously posted on Facebook, and because it has achieved the esteemed classification of 'one-of-those-things-I-can't-get-enough-of'.

At twenty years of age, I'm still looking for a dream

A war's already waged for my destiny

But You've already won the battle, and You've got great plans for me

Though I can’t always see

Cause I got a couple dents in my fender

Got a couple rips in my jeans

Try to fit the pieces together

But perfection is my enemy

On my own I'm so clumsy

But on Your shoulders I can see

I'm free to be me

Sometimes I believe that I can do anything

Yet other times I think I've got nothing good to bring

But You look at my heart and You tell me That I've got all You seek And it’s easy to believe...

No comments:

Post a Comment