Sunday, July 12, 2009

Sunday Thanks


I am thankful for a visit from Mom. I love being able to vent to someone, (that's active, responsive venting now - with BD, I can rant, and he just tunes me out), that will still love me in the end and not think I'm a selfish, superficial, whiny butt-head. The Muffin adores seeing Nana on his turf, and delights in introducing her to every toy, video game, sticker, action figure, and hot wheel in his arsenal. I am thankful for letterboxing. What a cool family activity, and it's free!!!! I love free - I'm very thankful for ALL things that are free. I'm thankful that BabyDaddy is a neat freak. (I'm especially happy about this little side of him when we have company coming.) If I had married a non-neat freak, I would certainly be in a figurative pickle, and my house would be a literal train wreck. I am thankful for the Muffin *GASP*, (Dare I say it??!!) being almost, unofficially, please-dear-Lord-let-it-be-true Potty-Trained!!!!! He was accident free all weekend, with the only slightly damp Pull-Up being after his nap today - and I will not hesitate to add that I'm sure this was because he fell asleep on the way home from Wal-Mart and didn't get a chance to hit the bathroom before nap-time as he normally does. I am thankful for happy dogs sunning in the window seat. I am thankful for air conditioning, sturdy hair clips, and Don't-You-Dare-Even-THINK-About-Moving/Frizz-be-Gone Hair Spray. I am thankful for another week. I am thankful for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment