Friday, May 1, 2009

Hit Me with Your Best Shot! (Go ahead, just try me.)



I just finished half an hour of 'kick-your-butt' cardio boxing. Thank you BabyDaddy for surprising me with the new Gold's Gym Wii game I've been wanting!!! (Oh, whoa -- hold up. Are you trying to tell me something? Huh? Are you? Do you think I'm fat?! Are you hinting that I NEED to do some cardio boxing?! Do you feel like sleeping on the couch for the next half-decade?!!! Oh, wait. I did ask for it for Mother's Day. Well, never mind then. Thanks!) I love it, love it, love it. I enjoy Wii Fit, but you really can only hula hoop for so long. So I'm feelin' all jacked up, (not on Mountain Dew mind you), you know, hitting myself in the chest and such, so I thought I would watch a fitting movie -- The Wrestler. I'm trying to work my way through all the Oscar mentions from last year, and someone told me that this was actually good. Brutal, but still pretty good. So we'll see. I'll let you know if it's worth the $1 at Red Box.

No comments:

Post a Comment