Saturday, April 25, 2009

Welcome to the world baby girl!

The Cupcake
9 lbs 5 oz
*April 24, 2009 - 8:35am



If one feels the need of something grand, something infinite, something that makes one feel aware of God, one need not go far to find it. I think that I see something deeper, more infinite, more eternal than the ocean in the expression of the eyes of a little baby when it wakes in the morning and coos or laughs because it sees the sun shining on its cradle.
----Vincent Van Gogh





Congrats to the Family S!! DaddyJ, Ames, and my fave Mini-Diva have welcomed a new member of their family. The Lil' Pink Cupcake made her way into the world at 8:35 am, and has been loved and snuggled on pretty much ever since. My favorite thing yesterday was that after I posted pictures of our first visit to meet her on my Facebook, another dear mommy 'Meant to Love' (check out her blog - she's one of us!) commented, "Oh no, you're too close - you're going to catch the fever! *Sigh* It is entirely too late for that my friend. The first time I held her, BabyDaddy took one look at me and I could see the fear flare up in his eyeballs. Walking out of the hospital, Lil' C said, 'Hey Mamma, I WIKE widdle babies. I WIKE 'dem!' I looked at BD with a Cheshire Cat grin. "Oh, don't you gang up on me like that. I don't think so!" The countdown has begun.



It sometimes happens, even in the best of families, that a baby is born. This is not necessarily cause for alarm. The important thing is to keep your wits about you and borrow some money.
----Elinor Goulding Smith
*UPDATE* C, you were totally right. I got so carried away! I have now changed the date. :)

1 comment:

  1. You must be a pretty good psychic if you can already predict that the cupcake will be here May 24th! LOL I guess in all the excitement you put her Birthday as May instead of April! I think she looks alot like little diva did when she was a baby!

    ReplyDelete