Sunday, April 26, 2009

Sunday Thanks

I am thankful for a gorgeous day that I didn't have to be stuck in an office for. I am thankful for backyard sprinklers, water guns, and bubble wands. I am thankful for father/son matching striped Polo's, and wet, just-combed-for-church little boy hair. I am thankful for shared bites of vanilla ice cream. I'm thankful for giving in to plaintive cries of "Can I have a pet Mamma, PWEASE?!" I am thankful for the two newest furry members of our family, gerbils Nemo, (the movie), and Ming-Ming (The Wonderpets); lovingly named by a two year old. I am thankful for a husband that still gives me the flutters (I have always adored watching him mow the yard.) I'm especially thankful that the aforementioned husband returned from his parents' to release the Muffin and I after he locked us in the backyard. (Yeah, he totally did.) I am thankful for today.








No comments:

Post a Comment