Sunday, March 29, 2009

Because I can't help myself...

For those of you who are not on my Facebook, (I've already bragged all over on that side of the net), I had to share a new video of Lil' C. Not too long ago, my dear mother shared a video with me of a little girl happily identifying several states on a map. "My baby can do that," I thought. And I set out to prove myself. So here, ladies and gentleman, I proudly present the Muffin showin' off his stuff. And for those of you who are tsk-tsk-ing, "Why doesn't that crazy over-achieving mom leave this poor child alone?" HE LIKES IT! Promise! And while he is in the "learning is fun" phase, I will be taking full advantage. So there. Hmpf. (But yes, I am a bit of an attention ho, so it doesn't bother me to share my son's most recent accomplishments...)

No comments:

Post a Comment