Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Unexpected Kindness

Love Dare Day #2 -- Along with not saying anything negative to BabyDaddy, (the dare from yesterday which is a feat in itself I assure you), I had to show him an unexpected act of kindness. After a bit of thought, this manifested itself in a love note written in blue crayon - it was early this AM and that was the only thing I could find - and taped to a can of Mountain Dew in the fridge, and then a large pineapple milkshake picked up from the DQ on my way home from work this afternoon. Good eh? Yeah, I know.

I'll tell you, today was one of those days. You know what I mean? I had so many things going on at once, my eyes were crossing. Now you all know what I have to do when I have one of those days right? Pray until quittin' time - then bolt out to my car for some serious grooving. My current auto bootie dancing song of choice is "Just Dance" by Lady GaGa. Different kind of gal that one - but she's from the UK, so what do you expect? However, I find most all of her music insanely addictive ('Pah-pah-pah-poker face, pah-pah-poker face') and have discovered that it lends itself quite nicely to Club Corolla. And having been given a generous dose of mercy from the heavens, as soon as the song ended on one radio station, I switched to another AND THERE IT WAS. The only thing that could have made it any better was a set of disco lights.




1 comment:

  1. Will you please install a video camera in your car that tapes you jamming to these tunes after work? I can just picture you doing this, but to have an actual video would be priceless. Ha! Ha! : )

    ReplyDelete