Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day lovelies!





Don't forget to give lots of hugs and kisses to the important people in your life today! So far, Lil' C found that he had a visit from the 'Love Bug' last night, and he is equally enjoying the chocolates and his new T-Ball set. BabyDaddy gave me the edict, "the day is yours", and so I am enjoying my morning snuggled up in bed with my laptop, book, and a cup of coffee he made for me, (a little strong, but hey, it's the thought right?). I think I'll pause, stretch like a happy cat, and postpone getting up for a while longer. Since it's 'my day', and I've been dying to get my hands on some of the nearby letterboxes that we haven't found yet, I will probably drag myself to the bath in a bit and start getting ready. I hope you all have a truly 'LOVE-ly' day.

No comments:

Post a Comment