Monday, December 1, 2008

"I Want!"


Lil' C is getting supa-psyched about Christmas this year, (as long as that dirty Santa Claus doesn't try to sneak up and give him a hug or anything - Just leave the toys and skram Santa!) Every time we go to Wal-Mart, BabyDaddy and I are peppered with the muffin's "I Want's". So, I thought I would share one of my "I Loves" and one of my "I Want's".

I LOVE -- I am obsessed, (read me, OBSESSED), with the new C.O. Bigelow Apothocary lip line from Bath & Body Works. Mom had given me a buy-something-get-something-free coupon, and so after the Santa debacle yesterday, we breezed through the B&BW. Country Jess is my go-to gal for all things lips -- I think it was even her that got me addicted to Burt's Beeswax in high school, the dirty tramp. Those dang bees better be living in a luxery hive with all the money I've spent on their lip products. When she came up for her last visit, I comandeered her chap-stick. She prefaced with, "If you try this, you will be addicted. Don't say I didn't warn you." Sure, sure Jess, just give me the darn stuff. She was right -- I picked up two tubes, (one of the plain "mentha-shine" and one with a medium pink tint). I am infatuated! They are the perfect combo. It's not sticky or gooey like other lip glosses. It wears really light and feels like chap-stick on, but gives a super-cute gloss that you don't get from a chapstick or other lip balm. Plus it's got a spendidly tingly feeling from a good dose of peppermint oil. You must all go out and purchase a tube!!!!

I WANT --

Fekkai Spray Hair Crystals (Also to be found at B&BW BabyDaddy -- It would make a lovely stocking stuffer!) These bad boys are the perfect thing for winter-yucky hair, which I happen to suffer from. When talking about my newest B&BW loves, a gal at my office told me about this product - and I have to say, her hair looked smashing! It basically looks like natural shine/sparkle. I'll admit, when I heard "spray-on crystals", I had an immidiate flash back to an unfortunate 80's dance-a-thon, but the name really doesn't do it justice. It really does just give your hair an extra umph. So, in Lil' C speak, "I WANT"!

No comments:

Post a Comment