Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Library Loot

Library Loot is a weekly event co-hosted by Eve and Marg that encourages bloggers to share the books they’ve checked out from the library. If you’d like to participate, just write up your post and feel free to steal the button and link back any time during the week. And of course check out what other participants are getting from their libraries!


Want to share your loot? Leave a comment on this post and link back to your blog – I would love to check out your shelves!

I made a quick trip to the library today to supplement my stocks for the long holiday. Here’s what I came back with:

Sugar – Bernice McFadden













The Elegance of the Hedgehog – Muriel Barbery






Moloka’i – Alan Brennert













The Given Day – Dennis Lehane













The Red Scarf – Kate Furnivall














Audio Books:
None this go ‘round…

Kids:
1,2 Buckle My Shoe – Jane Cabrera













The Belly Button Fairy – Bobbie Hinman










2 comments:

  1. I really enjoy Kate Furnival's writing! I just borrowed one of her books last week as well.

    Enjoy your loot.

    ReplyDelete