Thursday, November 8, 2007

My Favorite Things

Carrying on in the spirit of HL, some of my "Can't-Live-A-Day-Without" Items:
In no particular order, the following are things I hold in the highest esteem:
Noxzema--This lovely stuff has been around for a long time, and it's still wonderful!! This is what my Mom uses, and to this day, I still associate that smell with her. I love it!!


My Video Baby Monitor--I don't know what I would do without this thing. "But isn't he just down the hall", you may ask? Why yes, yes he is, is that a problem? I love being able to check on him without having to cause noise going into his room, and also being able to see him if I wake up in the middle of the night. This thing is worth it's weight in gold!


Stove Top Stuffing--You can make anything with this stuff. I always keep a box or two in my pantry. KraftFoods.com baby!




Max Factor Volume Couture Mascara--This is currently my most favorite product. Like you H--I was a loyal follower of the 'pink and green' tube, but I heard a recommendation for the Max Factor and decided to try it out. I don't think my lashes have ever looked better--even my husband complimented me the other day! Well, the comment was--you kinda look hot today...did you like, do something different with your eyebrows or something?" But hey, it counts!




A Good Book--Kay, so everyone knows that I'm a nerd. I like books. Get over it. I'm still way cooler than most people. ;)
Soothie Pacifiers--These little babies have saved my sanity countless times. They will probably cause me to loose it when I have to take them away...




Coffee--There is nothing, and I repeat, NOTHING, that cannot be made at least somewhat better by a good cup of Folgers...




Carmex--You're either a lover, or a hater. I was a hater, but one day I needed some chap stick and this was all they had in the university bookstore, so now I'm a lover.



My iPod--One of the best gifts I have ever received. I use it CONSTANTLY.

No comments:

Post a Comment