Sunday, November 4, 2007

Ballin'...

I'm sitting in my not-so-comfortable computer chair, watching reruns of Miami Ink and waiting for Desperate Housewives to come on. The bebe' is snoozin', having gone to bed exactly one hour early... The time change thing has messed up our schedule!! Today was a lovely day, spent together as a family in our 'jammies. The baby daddy made us all pancakes for breakfast, we all took a loooong morning nap, then had another cycle of hanging, eating, and napping. We had leftover mini-meatloaves for lunch, it is our new family favorite, (will post the recipe later--it's fantabulous!), and after a quick trip to Wal-Mart to bolster the pantry, I made dinner, and the baby daddy and I chased the bebe' around the house until he konked out for the night.









Baby Daddy and I had a much needed night out last evening, as we were guests at the 200th Anniversary Fireman's Ball. We had an absolute blast dancing the night away. We slow-danced, fast-danced, and crazy-danced. Baby Daddy even brought out the 'C-Walk', which was the hit of the night. As always, he was the life of the party, and in the middle of everything! Needless to say, after that sort of cavorting, (and we all know I'm not used to that--you that keep up with my blog are privy to my usual level of activity...)we needed a day to recuperate...and take a few Tylenol...and eat lots of Toast. :) Plus, with all the 'getting ready' from the night before, and then the actual party, I felt like I didn't get to spend a lot of time with the bebe' on Saturday. (Who knew false eyelashes could be so complicated? I ended up throwing them down the garbage disposal in a fit of rage...) Unfortunately, I don't have many pictures, as I forgot my camera in the car--but I do have, at the Baby Daddy's request, the obligatory, "girl-in-the-occupational-hat-pinup-pose" which I shall share, along with the bebe's contribution.... :) One of the Firefighters is a professional photag, so as soon as he posts his pics, I will try to share a few of those as well.




No comments:

Post a Comment