Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Hmmmm

It's hard to blog when you have nothing notable to blog about. But I guess that's the point sometimes--just to get out whatever stray thoughts are bumping around in your brain. So, we're going to do some "stream of consciousness" writing......starting now.

My legs are really spiky. It's kind of uncomfortable to rub them together. I'm not sure I remember when I shaved them last. It gets cold outside and I get lazy. Note to self--shave legs.I'm really disappointed in my book. I finished the one pictured on the blog a while ago, and have started and stopped two since, but neither were good enough for me to stick with them. Ugh. The most recent was one I had on the 'hold' list at my library for what seemed like forever, and I was so excited to read it when it finally came in. But it kinda stinks. And that makes me crabby.They're having babies on TV. Private Practice that is. I want another baby. But then I have to think about a bigger house, and daycare, and another maternity leave. Is the baby fever supposed to be back this soon? Not so much ready for that yet. I'll think about that later. Now I have to plan Thanksgiving. My folks are coming up here and we are having a big 'joint' Thanksgiving with the Baby Daddy's family. It should be fun, but I'm not the most accomplished cook, so I always panic when I'm supposed to contribute to these things. I'm thinking Cranberry Walnut Stuffing, maple glazed Baby Carrots, and corn pudding. How's THAT Martha Stewart?! (Previous food items all brought to you by KraftFoods.com). :)

***Deep Breath*** Ahhh, that felt good. I like this stream thing. It's very cleansing.

Geez--these legs really are bad.....

No comments:

Post a Comment