Tuesday, October 23, 2007

OMG--The Hills are scripted! **GASP**

Saw this on Perez today and thought it was pretty funny. Of course we all know that I looooove The Hills Gang--but somewhere in my deep, dark subconscious, (the same place where I know that the Easter Bunny and Santa Clause aren't really in my house on their respective holidays), I know that The Hills is most likely not true reality. :( Look at her nails in the following screen shots from Monday night's episode....

BEFORE: This is when LC is on her date with the model

AND AFTER: This is supposedly "minutes" after leaving the date with the model--she walks in the door and calls Brody. Her nails are different!
Of course, the inner child in me, who wants to believe in everything, thinks that she could have just taken off her nail polish super fast as soon as she got home... :) What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. Don't ruin it for me!!! The Hills are real!!! Or at least that's what I like to think on Monday nights. : )
    I read about this in In Touch Weekly about how Heidi goes on an alleged vacation and the cameras snapped her "leaving" LAX in the morning and then that afternoon, Spencer greeted her returning. They had changed their clothes to look like time had passed.
    I guesss nothing is really "real" on TV...I guess the only thing close to reality is me liking to believe The Hills is REAL!! :)

    That is all.

    ReplyDelete