Monday, July 30, 2007

Thank God....

5/8/2007 5:32:51 AM :: My little Man is sleeping through the night!
Calm
Caden has been consistently sleeping through the night for about a week now. He is doing so good! We try to start his bedtime routine at 8pm, with a bath, lotion, and then bottle. Most of the time he goes down without a problem. Last night though he was wide awake!! :) He just kept babbling and smiling...it was frustrating, but he was just so cute! He's getting so big now--i think he's ready to start teething. He's contstantly chewing and drooling! I'm sure that will be difficult when the teeth really start coming in... He is still trying to roll over--he will get halfway over, to his side, but it's like he just gets stuck there. We still haven't put him in his crib yet... :) I just didn't want him in there until I was confident he could roll over if he needed to, or if he got in a dangerous position. Honestly, I just love going to sleep and seeing his little face as the last thing before I close my eyes. I love having him in bed with me! Of course I'm sure all that will change when he's talking and squirming around and I want some privacy w/ my husband...but for now I love it. I don't care what other moms say about it, it's best for us and I'm not looking back. Jamie just had her baby last Wednesday, May 2nd. He is a cutie! He weighed two ounces more than Caden,but he sure doesn't look heavier--he's very long and soooo skinny! :) Hopefully all will go well with her.
Events/Milestones: Sleeps through night;
Music/Sounds: We love our "Calm Baby" CD

No comments:

Post a Comment