Monday, July 30, 2007

He Rolled Over!

5/15/2007 5:43:22 AM :: Caden rolled over!
Exhausted
Caden rolled over all by himself yesterday!! Of course I wasn't there to see it, but I wasn't as jealous because he was with Kevin. :) He's getting to be such a big boy. He still hasn't belly laughed for me--I guess I'm just not funny enough. :( I keep trying though. I feel like I don't get to spend a lot of quality time with him--by the time I get home from work, I have to worry about dinner, getting his bag ready for the next day, and any other housework I've neglected for who knows how long. So, I usually just stick him in his jumper, (which he doesn't seem to mind) and then it's time for bed. I guess this is what it means to be a working mom. Although I couldn't see myself staying home full time either--I think I would go batty!

No comments:

Post a Comment