Monday, July 30, 2007

Geez...the time really does fly... :(

5/1/2007 6:01:47 AM :: Growing Fast
Cheerful
Caden is almost 4 months old!! I know it's a cliche' but the time really has flown. Kevin just called me to let me listen to him "talking". It made me smile. He is really starting to use his voice! It's so cute to listen to all his little squeals and giggles. He still hasn't had a really good belly laugh, but I'm sure it's on it's way... I wish I'd kept better track of his earlier developments, but so much of his first months were a blur. He's been sleeping through the night pretty much every night for the past week, so hopefully this bodes well for our future! He really is a very good baby--I TRULY cannot complain! He only fusses if he is hungry or tired, and more often lately, he's only fussing if he's tired.
Events/Milestones: Sleeps through night;
Music/Sounds: He loooves cartoons!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment