Sunday, October 25, 2009

Sunday Thanks

I am thankful for days when I don't have to wake up to an alarm clock. I am thankful for pumpkin guts, and that they are just as much fun to play with now as they were when I was a kid. I am thankful for time spent scrunched in the Muffin's bathroom for his 'big boy bathroom makeover'. (I'll post pictures of the finished product soon!) We finally broke down when the Muffin calmly stated, "Se-we-ous-wy Mommy. Yellow duckies are for widdle boys. I a big boy now, okay?" I am thankful for the chance to see Sesame Street Live, for dancing in the aisles, and for popcorn and cotton candy. I am thankful for today.




Can you tell who we've been thinking about all week?

Ready to go!


Cotton candy in one hand, popcorn in the other...it just doesn't get much better.





No comments:

Post a Comment