Saturday, October 17, 2009

Four years of delightful wedded bliss (most of the time anyhow...)


As many of ya'll know, BabyDaddy and I celebrated our anniversary this week. So, I thought it would be a rather good time to expound upon some of the (purely unsentimental) reasons that I love him like crazy. (And believe me: CRAZY is essential in our relationship on so many - some unhealthy - levels.)

TEN REASONS WHY BABYDADDY ROCKS

10) He pulls the chunks of my hair out of the shower drain.

9) He can do a really good "Running Man" and has taught me how to "C-Walk".


8) He lets me tweeze his eyebrows when they grow in the middle.


7) He will go to Wendy's at 10pm to get me a frosty, or McDonald's at 6am to get me a latte, or Wal-Mart at midnight because I want to play Scrabble and we don't have that game.


6) He lets me get a shower first, even though I take 20 minutes and he only needs 5.


5) He generally does all the (mostly) unreasonable things that I ask of him. Like putting down the laundry he's doing and walking carefully across the floor he just mopped to bring me a glass of water while I'm sitting on the couch less than two feet from the kitchen watching TV and flipping through a magazine...


4) He looks hot in his uniform.


3) He watched Twilight with me. TWICE. (That's sort of a big deal in Man-Land.)

2) He puts up with my raging, snarky, Diva mentality 24/7, and most of the time he acts like he likes it!

1) When there are only so many seats available in the Mule, he always volunteers to ride the bicycle...THAT'S love!







Isn't he just more than I deserve? (Okay - scratch the question. Don't answer that.)

No comments:

Post a Comment