Wednesday, June 11, 2008

For CB.....

Ask and ye shall receive my friend. In order to bring you up to speed on the past couple of weeks, (holy cow, has it been that long?!)

**The Muffin is now officially sleeping through the night again. THANK YOU JESUS. And to all those of you who insisted he would NEVER sleep in his own bed all night unless I made him, (including you Dr. S. -- even though you're my pediatrician and I love you like O2), I DIDN'T LISTEN TO YOU AND I'M GLAD. I did not spend one evening letting my son "cry it out". I think that's some barbaric crap, and you just bring it if you'd like to tell me otherwise...

**We had our first trip to the zoo. What a good time! That is, if you take out the crazy heat, the other screaming kids and their useless parents, and the elephant who thought it was funny to throw wet hay at me.... Regardless, it really was a good day. The bebe' fell asleep toward hour #4, (Thank God for you Ames. You and that blessed wagon with fold-flat seats saved my life) Anyway, the family favorite were the baby monkeys, and of course the Bug House. ("Bugs MaMa! BUGS! EWWWW!")

**BabyDaddy has been in Canada hunting some kind of bear. If he kills one, he wants to make it into a rug. I told him I would be happy to allow him to do so, as long as he realized he will be sleeping on it for the rest of his life. He didn't know it, but I dumped some Tide in his "Scent-Lock/Scent Removal" laundry wash. My little one-up for the animal kingdom. If those bears don't run away when they smell "Rain Fresh Waterfalls", then they deserve to get shot.

**Operation Country Living has been placed on temporary hold. My job has been crazy busy, and we've been taking time out to enjoy the summer. Babymakin' is still on the horizon -- we are looking to late summer/early fall this year. At that point, big decisions will have to be made about a lot of things.

MMM-kay. Think that about wraps 'er up. Oh--no wait! Several salutations are in order for two of my other VIP audience members. Here's to you girls!!!!

A HUGE Congrats goes up north to my Canadian cousin and her simply gorgeous new addition!! It took him a while, but he's finally here!!! Yay bebe' T!

And another big hug and congratulations goes to my friends the Pooh's. Happy nine months H!!! I'm so excited for you!!

1 comment:

  1. Is he hunting the white grizzlies? I know they are in the area that he is hunting in....but they might be protected, so in that case, lets hope he isn't hunting them!

    Baby T is growing like a weed! And the concept of him EVER sleeping through the night seems way to far away to imagine!

    ReplyDelete