Saturday, May 3, 2008

Popsicle Days







I love Popsicle Days. Today was the first one of the summer. The Muffin ended up looking like a mini Jeff Dahmer when he was done, (BabyDaddy didn't like that analogy, but it was either that, or a bloody brain-munching zombie...maybe the zombie would have been tamer come to think of it.) Regardless, we've had a lovely day. One of the Muffin's little play-mates had his first birthday party today, (my head still hurts). My dear friend JH really kept her cool, which I admired her for. My eyes were crossing as I watched all the little tots run from one corner of her house to the other. Then, we all went to the park to finish up the afternoon. Funny enough, we ran into another little Muffin Buddy. I didn't recognize either of the people he was with, and neither looked to be especially upstanding members of society. I had a momentary, "Oh-my-God-someone-has-kidnapped-BabyB!" thought, but then I realized, "Oh-my-God-that-scrappy-looking-fellow-is-BabyB's-daddy!" We know BabyB through his mother who recently started dating one of our friends, and even more recently announced their engagement. Now I know why she was in a hurry. She's definitely moved up the Man-Ladder. Good for her -- not sure how it all ended with BabyB's daddy, but I'm sure her new guy will treat her loads better, simply from the looks of things.

So those of you who wanted more information on Project Country Living, you've gotten it, so change your doggone votes to yay or nay. I am taking this into consideration you know!

No comments:

Post a Comment