Saturday, April 24, 2010

Things have been relatively calm here for the past couple of weeks, which is always wonderful. No "practice" 911 calls, no near-disasters, no feeding foreign objects to the dogs, (I don't even think I mentioned that debacle...poor Miss Bug puked Fisher Price body parts for days). It's been good! I feel fabulous, other than the beginnings of some really random, hard to resist cravings -- like that box of donut holes. I do feel ever so bad about that on this side of things... I go back soon for my four month check up, and we'll get to schedule the 'big' ultrasound. Oh, to finally figure out what this kiddo is going to be! We're all looking forward to that; I despise not knowing things. Here are a few of my favorite things from the past couple of weeks:


Spring flowers -- I adore tulips! You can hardly look at them without feeling instantly happier.




Playing in the rain - everyone should do it!


Birthday cakes with several, well ---ahem---LOTS of candles. Happy Birthday BabyDaddy!




"Flying". (BD may be getting older, but he's still a kid at heart!)



Throwing rocks in the creek.




And last, but certainly not least...playing in the dirt! The Muffin has been so fascinated with dirt lately. I have decided that instead of spending money on a sand box, we should just have a dirt box instead. Much more economical!!


No comments:

Post a Comment