Wednesday, April 7, 2010

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT

Lan' sakes, where have I been?! What in goodness name is so bloody important as to keep me away from my dear blog for weeks upon weeks? S. L. E. E. P. I've been sleeping since about the middle of February, because that was just about the time we found out I was **shhhh** 'in the family way'. Yes, yes -- with child, pregnant, knocked up, bun-in-the-oven, preggers, (hate it), prego, (hate it even more), expecting, or just plain having a baby. I'll give it to you straight:

How far along are you? A little over three months.


When are you due? This October


Putting on a little weight are you? I'll thank you to know that at my OB appointment last Friday I had lost 5 pounds -- which, if you've seen me recently, is a bit hard to fathom.


Sending BabyDaddy out to satisfy any particular food cravings? Baked potatoes....LOTS of baked potatoes. And all oozing with butter and sour cream.


Gender Hopes? BD is holding out for another boy. The Muffin wants a girl. No kidding - I really am ambivalent, as long as its healthy. It would be nice to have a girl, because then we'd have one of each. BUT, it would also be nice to have another boy, because we've already got the gear.


Belly button in or out? Strangely, it's sort of flat. Like a belly button pancake. (MMmmmm. Pancakes.....) ***Break for a quick snack***


What I miss most: CCCCCccccccOoooOOOOFFFFFfffffeeEEEEEE. On a positive note, my OB just cleared me to have one, count em', ONE serving a day. I'll probably do decaf just to be safe.


What I'm loving: Successfully coming to the other side of my big 12 week, make-it-or-break-it appointment. I feel like I can now breathe a big sigh of relief and flip the bird to the first trimester.



1 comment: