Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Tinkle, Tinkle, Widdle TAAAaarrrrr...


So it's been a couple of weeks -- a couple of insanely crazy weeks I might add. I'll try to give you the backwards chronological highlights:

#1) The video above is of my little performer - for the first time, ladies and gentlemen, "Tinkle Tinkle, Widdle Tar"! (As interpreted by Lil' C/the next Chris Daughtry - he was born to rock!) He can't sing the song without bustin' out on some drums. Please be aware, I use the term "drums" very lightly. This term can be interchanged with highlighters, Pixie Sticks, carrots, or even, (on a bad day), unused pregnancy tests found under the bathroom counter. I do try to keep him out of my bathroom vanity, just so you know, only God knows what's in the dark corners of that thing. But seriously, what can I say, the boy loves to drum!

#2) My fave lil' Diva had a lovely birthday party at a local children's museum this past weekend. BD, Lil C and I all had a delightful time, and I shot up a quick thank you to my higher power when I ended up on the other side of the room from the kid that puked. (No offense Ames, but I'm glad I wasn't close to him!)







#3) Lil C is obsessed with BabyDaddy's hunting boots - Some of you have had the privilege of getting this story already, but for those of you who have not, Lil' C will not be away from the bloody things. He wears them around the house, he drives his hot wheels over them, they sit next to him at dinner, on the bathroom counter when he's in the tub, and he insists that they be tucked into bed with him too. Good Lord -- why couldn't he have chosen one of his 987 very suitable stuffed animals for his lovey? BabyDaddy is equal parts proud papa and annoyed hunter, because he hasn't been able to leave the house with them on in weeks.





#4) The Wiggles were fan-freaking-tastick! They could not have done a better job. We loved them! I don't think Lil' C realized what was going on at first, but my gosh, when the fog started coming around the stage and he saw the big red car drive out, I thought he was going to faint! He screamed and danced- it was worth every penny. We had really great seats right off the floor, and my favorite part was when the Wiggles came out into the audience - Jeff and Murray, (Lil' C's favorite) came up in our area to talk to all the kids. I don't think Lil' C quit spazzing until we were halfway out to our car after the show. Walking out of the arena, he kept waving his little hands at the stage saying, "Buh-bye Wiggles, I see you soon, kay?"


No comments:

Post a Comment