Wednesday, November 26, 2008

I love these darn things!

Some completely fabulous, (and somewhat altered to protect the innocent), facts about ME! ME! MEeeeeee!



1. What time did you get up this morning?
5:45 in the AM

2. Diamonds or pearls?
Diamonds are a gal’s best friend! (Not that I freakin’ have any – diamonds I mean. I do have friends!)

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
Gawd – probably The Dark Knight??

4. What is your favorite TV show?
Grey’s Anatomy, Brothers and Sisters, Desperate Housewives, Fringe

5.What do you usually have for breakfast?
Lots of Coffee

6.What is your middle name?
NOT ALLOWED FOR RELEASE TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC

7.What food do you dislike?
Shrimp

8.What is your favorite CD at the moment?
The Wiggles Soundtrack – Hey –it’s what in my car right now okay? I don’t listen to CD’s normally. Just the radio…

9.What kind of car do you drive?
’03 Toyota

10.Favorite sandwich?
Tomato and Miracle Whip

11.What characteristic do you despise?
Know-it-alls, (Which is ironic, because I consider myself to act like one sometimes – maybe I just hate to compete with another know-it-all…)

12. Favorite item of clothing?
My hubby’s flannel pajama pants – we fight over them a lot. After that, my college Hoodie

13.If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Somewhere on the East Coast

14.Favorite brand of clothing?
Whatever is on sale at Kohls

15.Where would you retire to?
Where my family is from in God's Country

16. What was your most recent memorable birthday?
Twenty-freakin-first baby! (Not really, I ended up in the ER by 11pm, so it really wasn’t that great, but it was sure as heck memorable, even if for all the wrong reasons…)

17.Favorite sport to watch?
I hate sports. But if I had to pick, I kinda like that extreme fighting stuff now – is that a sport? You can thank Ames and J. for that.

18. Furthest place you are sending this?
Kalamazoo, MI. (Nah-I've just always wanted to use that location in conversation.)

19. Person you expect to send it back first?
I'm sure it will be quite the competition...

20. When is your birthday?
NOT ALLOWED FOR RELEASE TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC

21.Are you a morning person or a night person?
Morning

22. What is your shoe size?
6 ½ -- I've got "little person" feet

23.Pets?
Some fun house puppies and lots of fish!

24. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with us?
I JUST FOUND OUT I’M PREGNANT AGAIN!



---Not really, but everyone else around here is, so I thought I’d give it a shot…

25.What did you want to be when you were little?
An actress. Or a doctor. Or a lawyer.

26.How are you today?
Sleepy – what are those chemicals that are in turkey that make you want to pass out?? I can’t remember, I think it’s something with a T…..

27. What is your favorite candy?
Watermelon Jolly Ranchers

28. What is your favorite flower?
Stargazer Lillies, fall colored roses, gerber daisies…

29. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to?
Christmas!!

30. What's your full name?
NOT ALLOWED FOR RELEASE TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC

31. What are you listening to right now?
Little Drummer Boy on the radio!!

32. What was the last thing you ate?
Lord, too much. We had our office potluck today!

33. Do you wish on stars?
When I see a shooting one!

34. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
Yellow, or maybe green, or blue? If they had a rainbow one, that would be me, because I’m so stinking indecisive

35. How is the weather right now?
Chilly-willy

36. The first person you spoke to on the phone today?
My good-for-nothing baby daddy

37. Favorite soft drink?
Not much of a soft-drink person. I’ve been in the mood for Pepsi lately, but I also like Cherry Coke.

38. Favorite restaurant?
Olive Garden

39. Real hair color?
Doodie Brown.

40. What was your favorite toy as a child?
Teddy Ruxbin or my Snoopy Sno-Cone Maker

41. Summer or winter?
Winter all the way!

42. Hugs or kisses
Hugs mostly

43. Chocolate or Vanilla?
Chocolate

44. Coffee or tea?
COFFEE – The more the better!

45. Do you want your friends to email you back?
Yes

46. When was the last time you cried?
This morning – a friend got some really great news!!!

47. What is under your bed?
Heck – I don’t ever look under there. I’m too scared!

48. What did you do last night?
Played on the Internet, complained about the laundry, made some hot apple cider, looked at the laundry, tweezed my eyebrows, decided to wait until tomorrow for the laundry.

49. What are you afraid of ?
Being alone

50. Salty or sweet?
Both

51. How many keys on your key ring?
I don’t know – who counts their freaking keys?!

52.How many years at your current job?
Too long already!

53.Favorite day of the week?
Sunday

54.How many towns have you lived in?
3

55.Do you make friends easily?
Only because I bully people into it, but usually it’s not too bad. You ARE my friend right? RIGHT?! Mm-kay. Thought so.

**You totally feel like you know me right?

No comments:

Post a Comment