Saturday, January 26, 2008

Must. Wake. Up.


It is now 7:38 AM. I have been awake since approximately 5:30 AM. Apparently, even though this is Saturday, Mommy's 'please God let's sleep in' day, and even though I stayed up late last night working on a proposal for my class and all I got done was the cover page and the executive summary, and EVEN THOUGH every day last week, I had to literally drag the muffin out of bed to go to the sitter's, he decided that today is wake up and play at 5:30AM day!! **sigh**. I'm getting ready to head back to the kitchen and pour cup number 2, so as to bravely attempt normal human functioning for the next 20 minutes. Today is going to be a looooooong day. But hopefully, after my neurons start firing again, it will be salvageable. We have planned a "let's drive ourselves really crazy and take the kids to Chuck E. Cheese again" day with A.S., her other-half, and my fave lil' diva. (I know, what the CRAP are we thinking?!) Then, as long as we all still have a firm grip on reality, we're going to head back to the Family S. house and wage war on each other playing 'Battle of the Sexes'. (Prepare for another embarrassing loss boys!) Now, I am going to refill my coffee mug, kick Baby-Daddy in the pants, (he's currently flat on his arse watching Playhouse Disney and pretending to be minding the Muffin) and try to get something productive done on my proposal. Power to Mommy!


No comments:

Post a Comment