Saturday, November 13, 2010

I'm Back Ya'll!

So it's been what, like 6 months? Yep, I think that's about right. Let's catch up, shall we?

* Found out we were players on Team Pink--yes I spawned a female, much to the surprise of everyone on both sides of the family--and immediately ruffles and ribbons began creeping into our home.














*Got bigger.


















*Enjoyed several short weekends away.














*Got bigger.
















*Redecorated the kiddos' room.














*Got really stinking big.





















*Enjoyed the state fair.













*






Okay, really? Can a uterus expand any more without exploding? (Apparently....yes.)




















*And finally, after months and months of anticipation....I twisted my midwife's arm and got myself induced! (Take notice of the extreme air of excitement surrounding BabyDaddy's face.)













*She's here--Introducing the newest princess-in-residence, our little Sweet Tart!











As you can see, SweetTart is a little blond bombshell like her Daddy. It appears that she will have his blue eyes too...one can only hope that she inherits my cultural sense and aversion to dead animals. The Muffin has been getting better with her each day. In the beginning, he pretty much ignored her, except to say, "Um, Mommy? She's really loud and I can't sleep. Do you think you could feed her or something?" Bless his little golden heart. (I'm of course thinking, "Darling, if I wasn't nursing and your almost four-year-old little fingers could hold a bottle, and if it wasn't totally wrong, don't think for a SECOND that I wouldn't prop YOU up on the couch with her.) Ahhhh, infancy. I'll be happy when she's consistently sleeping through the night. She's done it twice now, and I'm praying the streak will continue!!!

And so the world spins....and our household expands!

1 comment:

  1. THANK GOD you are back!!!!! What a precious little family!

    ReplyDelete