Saturday, November 21, 2009

Edward Cullen is beautiful....and unfortunately fake.


It's a shame he isn't real isn't it? Well, maybe not when you consider the host of issues we'd have to deal with if he was real. You know, vampires, werewolves and such. That part of things might not be too pleasant. But just to look at him.... **SIGH** And it's not even a Robert Pattinson kind of thing, because oddly enough, I really don't get my knickers in a wad over him personally. Only when he is EDWARD. That's altogether different.

So, in honor of the fact that I'm going to see New Moon with Ames tomorrow (seriously A. BabyDaddy owes you something terrible - he was going to have to suffer through it with me before you so graciously volunteered), and also in honor of all things Twilight, I decided just to take a few moments to dwell on the many ways one can show one's devotion to the fan club. Professions of loyalty run the gamut, as you will soon see.






You could buy the jewelry -- I am seriousy tempted by chunky, vintage pieces, so I could realistically see myself wearing Alice's choker, or Rosalie's pendant...



You could purchase the Barbies -- I hear Edward even has vampire-sparkly skin. How clever!




You could hang your Edward stocking by the chimney with care... 'though Santa might be frightened -- what a ferocious stare!




You can even find him as wall art. Oh darlings, I did try to persuade BabyDaddy, but he thought that might be just a smidge creepy in our bedroom. Silly BD....




Some of the fans might even go so far as to profess their Twilight love in a more permanent way. (Now THAT, my friends, is certainly taking it to a 'HO, nudda, level.)






























There is definately more than one way to show your Twilight love.....however, I think I'll just stick to something simple and classy. Sorry BD - you know I love you!










2 comments:

  1. A hobby is ѕomething that eveгyonе grows to аpрreciate.
    If thеy can't, then we have to take the advice of friends and family probably business aren't going tο fulfill
    your dream. Ιt аlѕo mеans conditiοns cоulԁ be
    a church group. A perfect planning іs
    esѕential аlоng with the strategіc
    alliances and sales summary are alsο undeг the exeсutive
    summaгy.

    Here is mу webѕіte - internet marketing affiliate programs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! Do you know if they make any plugins to assist with Search Engine Optimization?
    I'm trying to get my blog to rank for some targeted keywords but I'm not seeing very
    good gains. If you know of any please share. Appreciate it!



    Here is my web-site - waist hip ratio

    ReplyDelete