Tuesday, October 28, 2008

The Newest Blues Brother

So we got the Muffin a harmonica when we were in Gatlinburg the week before last. He has hardly put it down! I had a brief moment of attention whore-dom, and decided that I must post a video showing his innate talent. The best part is that now, when he is finished playing his little ditty, he will take a bow, (involving looking like he is preparing to do a head-stand), and nod his head to the crowd saying, "Thank you! Thank you!!" BabyDaddy said last night with a sigh, "There's just no hope is there? He is going to be musician after all...." All I could do was smile.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my sweet little nephew!!! I absolutely LOVE this, but definitely love seeing him take his bow and say Thank you Thank you. -from your sis-in-law...

    ReplyDelete