Monday, February 18, 2008

"There's no place like home...."

Sweet holy goodness -- I'M GOING HOME! I am writing my last blog from the confines of the Penthouse Suite. I will NOT miss this lumpy chair, and I will most certainly not miss the ridiculously creaky floor, or the drippy bathtub faucet, or the flowered wallpaper, or the way you can't read the numbers on the microwave....I'm out of here! I am actually supposed to be packing up the last of our things, but I was too darn excited. The movers have already confirmed -- they are going to be at the house with our things by lunch! I wish I had taken the day off tomorrow to help, but I'm so behind as it is, I don't think I would ever catch up. We're hoping to get everything back to some semblance of order and then we're putting our house on the market -- If there is any mercy, it will be a quick sale, and we'll have a new house picked out. Woo-hoo!

1 comment: